The Heraeus HS12 Class II Safety Cabinet is especially designed to protect users working with dangerous biological substances in microbiology, biotechnology, genetics or research labs. It provides high samples and personal/operator protection from contamination through a motor-driven front window. The safety cabinet has vertical laminar air flow and air intake across the front opening.
The Heraeus HS12 has a modular design for flexible, individually orientated use. Being user friendly, the safety cabinet is designed for daily work with straightforward control panels and a bright, glare free work area. The interior of the cabinet is designed for ease of cleaning, making the maintenance of the product fast and convenient.
Features of the Heraeus HS12:
- 120cm wide working area for individual use
- User friendly control panels.
- Motor-driven front window for optimum contamination protection.
- Vertical laminar air flow and air intake across front opening.
- Fitted internal lighting for greater visibility of the workspace.
- Electrically powered for easy operating and monitoring.
- Aerosol tight front window for secure contamination protection.
- Transparent side windows for increased ergonomic.
- Safety Lock for personal/product protection.
- Safety negative pressure – all ducts and plenums which can be contaminated are surrounded by negative pressure.
- High heat stability for easy cleaning, no tarnishing or scratching.
- Interior designed with rounded corner for easy maintenance.