The Heraeus HS12 Class 2 biological safety cabinet is especially designed to protect users who work with dangerous biological substances. It provides optimum contamination protection with the motor-driven front window for high sample and personal operator protection. The cabinet has vertical laminar air flow and air intake across the front opening.
The HS12 has a modular design for flexible, individually orientated use. The interior of the cabinet is designed for ease of cleaning, making maintenance of the product convenient.
Features of the Heraeus HS12:
- 120 cm wide working area is ideal for individual use
- Integrated internal light for optimal visibility of workspace
- Motor-driven front window offers optimum contamination protection
- Hermetically sealing aerosol tight lock
- Interior designed with smooth surfaces and rounded corners for ease of cleaning
- Transparent side windows for enhanced ergonomics
- High product and personal operator protection from contamination
- Vertical Laminar air flow and air intake across front opening
- Straightforward control panels – user friendly
- Electrical monitoring system
- Safety negative pressure – all ducts and plenums which can be contaminated are surrounded by negative pressure
Download the Brochure for the Heraeus HS12 Class II Cabinet