Titramax 1000 Microplate Platform Heater Shaker is a shaker for vigorous mixing of microtitre plates. Small vibration orbit guarantees no spills even with full vessels, while the larger orbit gives best mixing results even with the smallest quantities. The shaker allows continuous operation and features over-temperature protection, as well as an insulated platform with virtually no heat-up.
This Heidolph Titramax 1000 is a medium-sized platform microplate heater and shaker. It’s for smaller samples which require rigid or gentle shaking of microplates as well as microtiter plates. This microplate shaker has an insulated design which prevents any heat transfer from the motor that could cause potential thermal damage to your samples.
The compact, space-saving design accepts load capacities of up 5Kg. The top plate accepts up six microplates while the 1.5mm vibration orbit of the platform provides gentle mixing for small volume samples. The shaker includes an integrated process timer which allows continuous, unattended mixing. Timer range can be from 1 to 120 minutes. When the timer expires, an acoustic alarm sounds and the shaker automatically shuts off. Variable shaking speed control knob provides smooth shaking at speeds from 150 to 1,350rpm. This microplate shaker is for use within modular incubator systems, it is also for applications which require variable temperature control of up to 65°C.
- Modular system, you can combine the Titramax 1000 with the Incubator 1000 and a flat hood
- Electronic speed control
- Ideal for use under controlled conditions. Operates at 0 to 50 °C, in either an incubator or a cold room
- The use of six microtiter plates increases your throughput by 50 %
- The 1.5-mm vibration orbit performs gentle mixing with best results using small sample volumes
- Titramax 1000 is a medium-sized model and accepts load capacities of 5 kg
- This model is suitable for the modular incubator system and is recommended for applications which require variable temperature control up to 65 °C
- Set and continuously adjust the variable speed on the analog control knob from 150 to 1,350 rpm
- An analog process timer allows for unattended operation and can be set from 1 to 120 minutes. When the set time has elapsed an acoustic alarm will sound and the operation stops