The Grant Sub Aqua 2S Plus water bath is ideal for small tubes or vessels. By using a smaller water bath it reduces the energy required, and ensures easy access to tubes, with reduced risk of spilling. The compact size is ideal for laboratories where space is at a premium, while the low height means it is ideal for use in fume cupboards.
Features of the Grant SUB Aqua 2S Plus
- 2 L tank capacity
- Temperature range for this model is from ambient + 5 to 99 °C. Note that this model has been pre-set to 53 °C, and will not currently reach a higher temperature
- Temperature can be set in 0.1 °C increments, with a stability (according to DIN 12876) is ±0.2 °C
- Three digit, wide angle LED temperature display
- Three programable temperature presets allows commonly used temperatures to be quickly selected. Note that all three have been set to 53 °C.
- Sloping lid is designed to direct condensation away from immersed vessels, to avoid contamination. Using a lid reduces evaporation and saves energy
- Integrated timer with audible buzzer
- Fixed thermal cut-out protects the user if the bath is accidentally run dry