The Grant JB1 is an unstirred water bath that can be set to maintain a temperature of 90°C, it can also reach boiling point when set above that dial control limit. It is ideal for a wide variety of routine laboratory applications. Robust and reliable, the design ensures years of trouble-free service.
This Grant JB1 unstirred water bath has a capacity of 3.5L and an internal thermal fuse protects this device against over-temperature. As shown in the photos, an orange heater lamp indicates when the bath is on.
A gabled lid with a handle is also included to allow temperature to spread evenly with minimal loss. The ‘V’ shaped design directs condensation away from vessels within the bath, this reduces evaporation and avoiding contamination of samples.
A perforated tray is included, level, at a reasonable height from the heating element below. So, your samples can rest safely upon this whilst submerged.
- Robust construction, for durability and resistance to corrosion and tough treatment.
- Installation and operation is straightforward.
- Concise working instructions are printed on the outer case for permanent reference.
- Quiet operation maintains a peaceful working environment.
- Easy-to-use analogue temperature setting dial, graduated in 5°C divisions.