The Grant Water Bath GD120 is a digitally controlled stirred water bath and circulator with outstanding performance, for sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control up to a maximum of 120C. The GD120 immersion thermostat incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control, and a powerful integral pump, suitable for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices.
The Immersion thermostat features a clear digital display that is easy to read from a distance, and includes a timer function for reaction timing and a variable temperature alarm setting. Additionally, the liquid type selected automatically limits the temperature range and heater power to the suitable setting.
Features of the Grant GD120 Water Bath:
- Simple to use rotor plus 2 interactive keys – allow easy and accurate set up
- Maximum Temperature: 100°C
- Stability: +/- 0.02°C
- Clear digital display – easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarms
- Intelligent Control Optimisation for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control
- Operating set point and 3 adjustable pre-set temps for convenience
- Powerful integral pump
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Integral Pump: max. flow rate 17L/min.
- User adjustable overtemperature cut-out