The Genlab 50 Litre Incubator INC/50/DIG is suited to many biological analysis, research, and general laboratory applications and is known for being highly efficient. A laboratory incubator is a crucial piece of equipment in any laboratory as they provide a controlled, contaminant-free environment for safe, reliable work.
The incubator is heated by Incoloy sheathed elements positioned below the chamber floor and features an exterior constructed from sheet steel, finished in an easy clean power coated paint, whilst the interior of the incubator is fitted with fixed shelf runners and removable chrome plated wire grid shelves. It has a microprocessor digital controller and overheat thermostat with calibrated scales and a tamper proof lock, which includes mains switch indicator and heat and overheat indicators.
Features of the Genlab 50 Litre Incubator INC/50/DIG include:
- 50 litre capacity.
- Temperature range ambient +5ºC to 70ºC.
- Fluctuation +/- 0.25ºC @ 37ºC.
- Microprocessor Digital Controller.
- Safety overheat thermostat.
- C.E. compliant.
- Incoloy sheathed elements.
- CLAD (Aluminium Coated Steel).
- Natural Convection.
- Digital display screen.
- Fitted with fixed shelf runners.
- Removable chrome plated wire grid shelves.
- Sheet steel exterior.
- Easy clean with a powder coated paint finish.
Download the Genlab 50 Litre Incubator INC/50/DIG Operating Instructions