The Genlab 18L Oven is a highly efficient and reliable general purpose oven, suitable for most drying, warming and general laboratory applications. The Genlab oven has temperature ranges from 40 up to 250°C, with a simple to use thermostat control system and an independent overheat thermostat for safety.
The powder coated body is easy to clean and maintain whilst the interior is made from mild steel coated aluminium with removable chrome plated wire grid shelves.
Features of the Genlab 18L Oven:
- Temperature range: 40 up to 250°C
- Temperature Fluctuation: +/- 0.75 °C
- Capacity: 18 Litres
- Easy to use thermostat control
- Independent overheat thermostat.
- Removable chrome plated wire grid shelves
- Powder Coated Body – easy to clean
- Mild steel coated aluminium interior
- Suitable for most drying, warming and general laboratory applications
- Dimensions: 41 x 38 x 52cm (L x W x H)