The FLIR E95 a safe and effective product for finding and diagnosing potential electrical, mechanical and industrial problems. The camera uses FLIR’s MSX technology to extract important visual details from the built-in digital camera, to overlay them on top of the 464×348 pixel thermal image to create a high-resolution radiometric image in real-time.
The FLIR E95 has a thermal range of -20 to 1500°C, which enables you to pick up even the subtlest temperature patterns and details. Additionally, FLIR’s Wi-Fi App can be used to connect your E95 camera to any smartphone or tablet to import your radiometric JPEG and create reports for analysis.
Features of the FLIR E95:
- 110,592 Pixel true native IR resolution, with patented FLIR MSX enhancements.
- Laser-assisted autofocus supports on-screen area measurement.
- Vibrant 4″ touchscreen display with 160° viewing angle.
- Hot, Cold, Centre Spot, and 2 User Pre-set measurements, with the highest temperature measurement at 1500°C.
- Records time-lapse thermal imagery up to 24 hours.
- Comes with 17 mm lens.
- Includes several user-adjustable and isotherm alarms- used to indicate problems in noisy environments.
- Simple and intuitive menu – user-friendly product.
- EBT screening mode – to detect Elevated Body Temperature.
- Detection of minute temperature differences as little as 0.03°C.
- Built in mic for voice annotation.