The Isotemp RT hotplate from Fisher is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry. The unit features easy to use control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, with a backlit LCD display for each. The ceramic coated top plate is easy to clean, and ideal for monitoring colour changes during reactions. Two rear holes drilled in the base can be used for support rods (not included), suitable for holding glassware, thermometers or other equipment.
Features of the Fisher Isotemp RT Hotplate:
- Temperature range: 50 – 350°C
- Maximum load: 25 kg
- Ceramic coated aluminium plate
- Digital LED display shows temperature to 0.1°C resolution
- Display can easily be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Current and set temperature display simultaneously for easy monitoring
- User can set heating rate from 0-100% in 1% intervals
- Timer can be used as stopwatch or countdown, from start of heating or once unit reaches set temperature
- Keypad lock prevents accidental changes
- Two rear holes for support rods to hold glassware or equipment
- Power cable is detachable for safety and ease of storage
- Hot warning light remains on until plate reaches ambient temperature
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
Not quite what you’re looking for? Take a look at our full range of hotplates. Richmond Scientific stock a wide range of used laboratory equipment. Can’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call on 01257 270433 and let us source the scientific equipment you need.