FlowFAST V12 Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
FlowFAST V are useful in many sectors of industry and in science laboratories. They’re for use when handling no-risk cell cultures or non-pathogenic biological specimens. The aim is to provide a high degree of protection factor to the samples and the products on the worktop.
This FlowFAST V12 Laminar Airflow Cabinet has applications in a wide range of disciplines such as; quality control in pharmaceuticals and food/beverage industries, cell culture, sterile handling and PCR.
An Electrical socket is fitted as standard in each model: one for the size 12.
- Ergonomic Design: The angled sloping (7°) front hinged safety-glass provides optimum visibility of all objects placed in the interior workspace. The frontal opening is set to 200 mm. The whole front of the cabinet can also open upwards as it has a hinge on the top. This allows easy access for both complete and effective cleaning and decontamination.
- Real Laminar AirFlow: Frontal screen 7° sloped as well as back side wall to convey in unidirectional pattern the air flow. As a consequence, the front and back panels are parallel one with the other and there is the real presence of Laminar AirFlow in the whole working area.
- ECS® Eco Controling System: The new ECS® microprocessor employs the latest innovative methods of integrated management of all principal functions of ventilation and filtration – self-regulating all the main filtration and ventilation system components – compensating for declining pressure drops and restoring power balance. Combining the use of AC motor-blower and certified low pressure-drop filters, the new ECS® controlling system optimize power consumption, reducing CO2 emissions into the environment.
- Anti Bacterial Coating: Exclusive Dupont™ ALESTA® anti-bacterial “Ag+ cations-based solution”, capable to prevent microbial contamination of surfaces thereby inhibiting long term surface growth.
- High Level Lighting: The safety glass side-windows with both the ideal positioning and sizing of the light-system provide the highest level of luminosity to the work area.
- Easy handling and maintenance: The cabinet can pass through standard 800 mm wide door openings. In fact, the overall depth of the cabinet is 760mm. All service operations are available from the front of the cabinet. Useful snap hinges keep in open position the frontal tempered glass increasing the height of the frontal opening. This solution allows the entrance of devices (such as microscopes) beneath laminar flow.