The airflow within the Faster Class 2 Biological Safety Cabinet is designed to protect the user and laboratory from contamination. This is done using vertical laminar airflow, and recirculation of air through a double HEPA filtration system. The whole cabinet is designed to be simple to use, and easy to clean, making it ideal for use in a busy laboratory.
Features of the BH-EN 2004:
- Class 2 biohazard safety cabinet complies with EN-12469
- Stainless steel work surface is easy to clean
- Seamless stainless steel tray beneath the work surface collects any spilled liquids
- Integrated lighting for optimum visibility
- Backlit LCD display shows airflow velocities, internal and external temperatures, residual lifetime of HEPA filters, UV lamp (if installed – not included), total cabinet operation time, and power rating of fans
- Double fan system with automatic speed regulators
- Cabinet has two integrated gas connections (one with solenoid, one manual)
- Built in electrical socket for additional equipment
- Double HEPA filtration system
- Self adjusting system ensures the airflow speed is maintained adequately
- Audible and visual alarms
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H): 119 x 58 x 66 cm
Richmond Scientific stock a wide range of second hand lab equipment, including fume cupboards from Faster, Monmouth and ILS. Can’t see what you’re looking for? Give our team a call on 01257 270 433 and we’ll do our best to source the scientific equipment you are looking for.