The Eppendorf MixMate Test Tube Mixer is a high-speed mixer for fast and efficient mixing of small volumes, using mix-control technology for controlled mixing and reproducible results. This instrument is ideal for many lab applications such as re-suspending pellets, mixing PCR setups, mixing viscous liquids and suspensions, and immunoassays.
The MixMate features anti-spill technology to prevent lid wetting and cross-contamination and an integrated ergonomic vortex function for various vessel formats enabling distinct sample mixing.
Features of the Eppendorf MixMate Test Tube Mixer:
- Maximum speed: 3000 Rpm
- 2 tube holders included (24 x 1.5/2ml , 96 x 0.2ml)
- Mix-Control technology
- Anti-spill technology
- Integrated ergonomic vortex function
- User-friendly key control
- Timer run time: 15 secs – 99.3 hrs, or continuous
- Pre-defined standard mixing parameters
- Ergonomic operation – minimal vibration transfer
- Remains stable even at maximum mixing speed
- Quiet operation (<50dB)
- Mixing and vortexing radius: 1.5mm
- Mixing orbit: 3mm