The Eppendorf Concentrator Plus, with an integrated diaphragm vacuum pump and connection, provides the best quality treatment for samples and assures quick, efficient and gentle vacuum concentration of DNA/RNA, nucleotides, proteins and other liquid or wet samples. Its coated lid increases durability of the product by providing chemical resistance against acids and organic solvents.
The Concentrator Plus has a small footprint saving valuable bench space for further operations and is also extremely quiet in operation (<50DB ), resulting in minimum disruption in the workplace.
The Concentrator Plus is available in 3 configurations to meet each labs specific needs: The basic concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum pump, the complete system with an integrated pump and the complete system with vacuum port to add extra capability.
Features of the Eppendorf Concentrator Plus:
- Capacity: Max. 144 vessels/2 microplates.
- Chemical-resistant, maintenance-free PTFE diaphragm pump eliminates the need for changing pump oil.
- Motor less induction drive and chemical-resistant, stainless steel chamber allows efficient operation.
- Coated lid with superior chemical resistance.
- Simple operation due to intuitive control panel.
- Comes in 3 system configurations.
- Can be connected with most commercially available cold traps for use with vapours.
- Fixed speed: 1400 Rpm