This Eon microplate spectrophotometer from Biotek combines high-end features such as speed, incubation as well as robustness with excellent optical performance. The result is a high value microplate reader system. Designed to outperform typical monochromator based absorbance microplate readers, Eon provides absorbance measurements and wavelengths scans in a compact, yet powerful package.
When nucleic acid and protein quantification assays are important, Eon provides a complete UV/Vis wavelength range with “dial-in” convenience – no need for filters!
This Eon Biotek microplate spectrophotometer can accommodate a wide range of assay applications in the life science laboratory, from DNA, RNA as well as protein quantification to long-running kinetic assays with monochromator-based optics, extended incubation range and optimized shaking capability.
For both added convenience and walk-away automation, Eon is compatible with BioStack and other robotic systems.
- Read 6- to 384-well microplate formats
- Optical system allows wavelength selection between 200 and 999nm in 1nm increments
- 11-120-612 offers cuvette port (200 to 900nm)
- View peak sample wavelengths using a quick spectral scan in a cuvette or microplate well
- Multiple shake modes — choose orbital, double orbital or linear shaking with customizable shaking frequency and duration
- 4-Zone temperature control system, plus 65°C setpoint to expand range of applications
- Compatible with the Take3™ Micro-Volume plates for 2μL measurements
- Compatible with BioStack™ automation
Nucleic acid quantification, protein quantification, micro-volume assays (with Take3™), biofuel research applications, cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, ELISA, enzyme kinetics