The PURELAB Option provides Type II+/II pure water on demand. It has a wide range of applications such as glassware washing, the feeding of ultrapure water systems, and the preparation of cell cultures. This water purifier features an integral recirculation pump that maintains consistent water quality and inhibits microbial growth. The front-entry service doors provide easy access to consumables so that making a replacement is quick and simple. The large LCD screen shows data such as temperature-compensated water purity, production mode, reservoir level, and consumable life data; while safety features include programmable audio-visual alarms, power fail-safe, and auto-restart.
This model features a height adjustable dispensing tap and RS-232 connectivity, as well as the DV25 docking vessel which is designed as a base for the water purification system resulting in one integral, compact unit, eliminating the need for a separate reservoir and saving valuable bench space. It has a capacity of 25 litres.
The independent Millipore A10 TOC monitor is coupled with this high purity water laboratory system in order to provide a rapid measurement of the TOC level in the water produced.
Features of the ELGA PURELAB Option:
- Fully recirculating Type II+ pure water system for high specification water
- Features ‘Reverse Osmosis feed optimised’ resin mixes to increase the ion exchange capacity of consumables and minimise running costs
- Quick and easy sanitisation and replacement of consumables to reduce maintenance time
- Can be wall-mounted or used on a bench
- Can be used with wrap-around reservoirs to save space whilst optimising purity
- Easy to access with a convenient dispense tap
- Feed water: Potable supply (Tap Water)
- Microprocessor-controlled system management ensures consistent water quality
- Intuitive, graphically displayed controls and easy-to-replace consumables provide user-friendly operation
- DV25 docking vessel
Features of the Millipore A10 TOC Monitor:
- Operating range of 1-999 ppb
- Displays single ppb increments
- Repeatability: +/− 5 %
- Operating temperature of 15 to 30 °C
- Power supply: 100 – 230 V +/− 10 % / 50 – 60 Hz
- Water sample inlet pressure: 4.8 bar (70 psi) max
- Calibrated in accordance with Millipore’s Quality Assurance System