The Edwards XDS35i vacuum pump offers a clean vacuum solution for a wide range of applications. Dry pumps reduce the risk of contamination, and are used in a wide range of applications. They are common for analytical purposes, such as leak detection or with electron microscopes.
Features of the XDS35i:
- Bearing shield ensures bearing lubrication is not contaminated by process gases, prolonging the life of the bearings
- Smart motor drive protects against pump overload
- High flow gas ballast feature
- Single sided scroll allows easy maintenance
- Low noise and power consumption compared with other pump types
- Simple, compact design, and low weight