The Datacolor 800 benchtop spectrophotometer provides a platform for increased efficiency and colour measurement confidence. With an embedded processor and data storage, the datacolor 800 spectrophotometer delivers their best-in-class precision accuracy and fleet compatibility.
The Datacolor 800 is intended for use as a device for measuring, specifying and evaluating colour in both laboratory and production settings, especially where precise digital colour communication is required.
- Unparalleled Measurement Performance:
– No profiling required
– Datacolor’s SP2000 captures the true spectral fingerprint of any colour at the highest possible accuracy.
- Fleet Compatibility:
– Fully backward compatible with existing Datacolor 600 instruments
- Complete Confidence in Measurements:
– Positioning camera and colour LCD ensure perfect sample placement every time.
– LCD screen displays a colour coded instrument status bar to highlight potential need for maintenance. The above pictures show this bar is green.
– Diagnostic data store on the instrument, ready to extract and share to enable remote diagnostics and minimize delays in issue resolution.
- Quantifiable Improvement in Throughput:
– 25% reduction in measurement time
– Improved response times in Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- Ultimate Flexibility in Fleet Connectivity:
– Configure instrument fleets with serial, USB or Ethernet connectivity.
– Multiple users can easily access one instrument.
– Measure and automatically share data in real-time within a global Citrix or Terminal Server environment.
This Datacolor 800 Spectrometer comes with accessories as pictured, including SpectraMagicNX Software and its instruction manual, and calibration tiles.