The DIS 6000 is a compact dissolution tester, with six stirring sample locations, and a footprint of just 65 by 45 cm. An independent digital 1250 W heater/circulator is used to heat samples, and can be removed easily for cleaning, making maintenance a breeze. The dissolution tester is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, without over-complicated functions or controls. A user friendly display shows the RPM, temperature, test duration, and time elapsed. An integrated alarm sounds when the test is completed, alerting the user.
Features of the Copley Scientific DIS 6000 Dissolution Tester
- Six stirred vessels, arranged in two rows of three
- Compact footprint to maximise available bench space
- Low water-level, and over-temperature cut-out for optimal safety
- Intuitive operation controls for RPM, temperature and time
- Clear digital display shows RPM, temperature, test duration and time elapsed