The Cole-Parmer HP-200 Series large capacity infrared hotplate is a chemical-resistant infrared heater that can boil a litre of water 30% faster than a conventional 1200W ceramic hotplate. The hotplate has a 5.5″ heating area which stays cool around the edges preventing accidental burns, whilst the hot warning light flashes when the plate temperature reaches above 50°C, even when the plate is turned off.
Features of the HP-200 Large Capacity Infrared Hotplate:
- Maximum Temperature: 450°C
- Hot warning light – continues to operate when powered off.
- Heat large volumes of liquid
- Biocote anti-microbial protection
- Easy to use control dials
- Microprocessor controlled
- LED temperature indicator
- Dual thermocouples – ensure accurate temperature control and over temperature protection.
- Plate Dimensions: 30 x 30cm
- Glass Ceramic top plate
- 120V or 230V