The Cole-Parmer HO-400 laboratory Homogeniser has a variable motor speed of 5000 to 25,000 rpm, and can be handheld or stand mounted. The Homogeniser provides maximum versatility as it is able to process most samples from tissue homogenisation, cell disruption, emulsions, suspensions to proteins.
The HO-400 has a digital control system that ensures accuracy and repeatability, with selected speed that are accurate to +/- 100 rpm. The control system also features a timer with a countdown option.
Additionally, the Homogeniser can accommodate a selection of stainless steel probes as well as the Cole-parker reusable polycarbonate disposable probes, ideal for hard tissues where cross-contamination may occur. Samples of up to 200ul to 2L can be processed.
Probes not included, to purchase separately please call 01257 270433.
Features of the Cole-Parmer HO-400 Homogeniser:
- Powerful 840W Motor.
- Variable motor speed : 5000 to 25,000 rpm.
- Can be handheld or stand mounted.
- Digital control system – high accuracy and timer feature.
- Suitable for stainless steel probes and the Cole-Parker reusable polycarbonate disposable probes.
- Samples of up to 200ul to 2L.
- All Cole-Parmer homogenizers are supplied with a tool kit for dismantling rotor stator generator probes for easy cleaning.
- Sound level: 72db