Use the Cole Parmer 12107-15 Circulating Water Bath to effectively and easily control and maintain temperature. The small footprint of the 1207-15 enables you to maximise bench space. The water bath is fitted with a high wattage heater, enabling rapid fluid heating, suitable for applications where quick temperature adjustments are necessary. The industrial grade pumps enable swift temperature uniformity, by circulating fluid and distributing heat evenly. The strong pump also allows greater flexibility in where you place the pump, allowing for optimum arrangement within the bath. The pump speed switch is located on the back of the unit. Easily switch between 15 litres per minute (high) and 9 litres per minute (low), depending on your application. The water bath features a digital temperature display, allowing for quick, accurate readings. There are also three user programmable buttons for convenient pre-set temperature selection.
- 6 Litre capacity
- Compact footprint to optimise bench space
- Digital control for reliability
- Max. temperature: 150 degrees (approx. 80 degrees for water)
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Adjustable pump speed (2 speed)
- 240 VAC pump
- Internal dimensions: 15 cm x 15 cm x 29 cm
- Easy slide top access
- Industrial grade pumps for rapid heat distribution
- High wattage heaters for quick temperature change applications
- Over-temperature cut out to protect the equipment from accidental damage
The Cole Parmer 12107-15 Circulating Water Bath is a discontinued model – Limited stock available. Please call for a quote.