Bio-Rad PowerPac 300 Power Supply
The PowerPac Power Supply provides constant voltage or constant current to instruments used in electrophoresis and blotting. The PowerPac is capable of the following adjustable outputs:
- Voltage output: Adjustable from 10 to 300 volts in increments of 1 volt.
- Current output: Adjustable from 4 to 400 milliAmps (mA) in increments of 1 mA.
- Power output: 75 watts (maximum)
- Up to four electrophoresis cells can connect in parallel to the power supply.
The PowerPacs are programmable with default limit values for voltage and current. The values are available when the unit is turned on and are changeable for each application.
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crosover.
- Timer control.
- Viewing angle adjustment.
- 3-digit LED display.
- Stackable case.
- Automatic detection of no-load conditions and rapid changes in resistance.
- Automatic completion of a run interrupted by a power failure, when user enabled.