The Binder KB400 Cooled Incubator provides safe, reproducible incubation, even at high ambient temperatures, with a 400 Litre capacity and temperature ranges from -10°C to 100°C. The incubator provides cooling through its compressor cooling unit and has an easy-to-use controller for adjusting the temperature, as well as with time-segment and real-time programming.
The KB400 features 4 casters, two with locking brakes, for easy re-location and 4 adjustable stainless steel racks, for various uses.
Features of the Binder KB400:
- Temperature ranges: -10°C to 100°C
- APT. line Preheating Chamber Technology
- Capacity: 400 Litre
- Controller with time segment and real-time programming
- Door heating
- Adjustable fan speed
- 4 stainless steel racks
- 4 casters – 2 with locking brakes
- Access port wit silicone plug, 30mm
- Inner door made from tempered glass
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device
- Dimension: 88 x 93 x 195cm (L x W x H)
Download the Brochure for the Binder KB series here