Beckman Coulter CEQ 8000
The CEQ Genetic Analysis System is fully automated. It is capable of determining the base sequence and fragment length of DNA samples which use Beckman Coulter, Inc. dye-labeled reagents.
Four-color, dye-labeled terminator chemistry kits process samples for base sequence analysis. Generation of samples for fragment length analysis is performed using dye-labeled primers
- Automatic sample denaturation and introduction.
- Automatic gel replenishment.
- Single setup for both DNA sequencing and fragment analysis.
- Windows 2000 Operating System.
- Coated capillary array.
- Performance maximizing.
- Linear polyacrylamide (LPA).
- Eight samples read in parallel.
- 96-well microplate format.
- 4-channel fluorescence detection.
- 96-well plate capacity.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual.