The BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer is optimised for the detection of many popular fluorochromes, including FITC, PE , PerCP-Cy5.5, and APC. It features a blue and red laser, two light scatter detectors and four fluorescence detectors with optical filters. The flow cytometer can also analyse many variants of fluorescent proteins such as, GFP, YFP and mCherry.
The C6 has a compact and rugged design that is able to demonstrate extraordinary fluorescence sensitivity, with accurate laser and optical alignments that are set and locked down, as well as no requirement to adjust detector voltage, making the system more convenient to use. Automatic cleaning cycles on instrument shutdown also simplifies maintenance of the instrument.
The BD C sampler attachment offers reliable and easy to use automation, with a 24-tube rack for standard 12 x 75-mm tubes, that are processed directly in the BD Accuri saving valuable time. The sampler also allows multiple collection settings to be applied to the plate or tubes, enabling streamline sample processing.
Features of BD Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer:
- 7.2-decade dynamic range
- Non-pressurised peristaltic pump system
- Quick and easy set up
- Reliable performance with automated QC
- Blue and red lasers
- 4 fluorescence detectors with optical filters
- 2 light scatter detectors
- Fixed laser and optical alignments
- BD C Sampler
- Automatic cleaning cycles on instrument shutdown
- Standardized fluorescence performance
- Event rates: up to 10,000 per second
- Highly sensitive: MESF<75 (FITC) and <50(PE)1
- Compact design
- BD Accuri C6 Software
- Monitor included