The Asynt ADS-HP-NT Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer uses a high power bar magnet drive, ideal for viscous samples and parallel synthesis applications. The adjustable safety limit circuit within the hotplate stirrer ensures that a maximum set value can not be exceeded, making it ideal for teaching in classrooms and labs.
The easy-to-read digital display allows users compare the set and actual temperatures of the hotplate, as well as the stirring speed. It also features a ETS-D5 Contact Thermometer, providing accurate temperature control with various modes to suit the application.
Features of the ADS-HP-NT Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer:
- Speed Range: 50 to 1500 rpm
- Temperature Range: RT – 310°C
- Stirring Quantity: 20 litres
- Plate Size: Ø 135 mm
- Digital display – compare set and actual temperatures as well as stirring speed
- ETS-D5 (ADS-TC-NT) Contact Thermometer
- Dial controls
- Two independent temperature safety circuits
- Strong motor
- Precise temperature control and stability
- Exact temperature and speed setting via digital display, even when switched off
- Hot Top indicator – hot surface warning to prevent burns
- Adjustable safety limit circuit – ensures that a max. set value can not be exceeded