The Astell Benchtop Autoclave AMB420BT65, in addition to laboratory use, can also employed in other areas such as: scientific research, process manufacturing, veterinary and medical healthcare industries. The autoclave has a variety of uses and is suitable for sterilizing laboratory glassware, plastic receptacles and containers, petri dishes, un-wrapped instruments, media, and occasional discard loads.
The autoclave requires manual water-fill, and during the cycle, condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle. The pressure vessel design ensures the absolute minimum amount of water is used during a sterilization cycle, which not only means comparably low power consumption, but also very quick heating and cooling.
Features of the Astell Benchtop Autoclave AMB420BT65:
- 33L capacity
- A fully programmable Touch Screen Colour Controller.
- An electro polished stainless steel chamber.
- A base shelf within the chamber.
- An ultra quick Swiftlock door mechanism.
- A self contained design with no installation required – just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used.
- Sterilizing Temperature: 121 and 134°C.
- Multi programable controller.
- Data archive for up to 5000 cycles.
- Multi-user access levels.
- USB connection for USB back-up.
- User log.