This Astec Astecair SE fume cupboard is an ideal all round second hand fume cupboard. It has seen previous use, and has some staining, but works well. The fume cupboard has an integrated gas tap, and sink with water tap, which can be connected to mains supply and drain. With windows on all four sides, this fume cupboard allows for 360 viewing, meaning it would be ideal for practical demonstrations in a school or training laboratory. The base is fitted with lockable castors, allowing it to be easily repositioned or moved between labs as required. The front window is hinged, meaning it can easily be opened fully to allow full access for cleaning.
Features of the Astec Astair SE Fume Cupboard
- Integrated tap and sink, which can be connected to a mains or external supply and drain
- Integrated gas tap, allows safe use of a Bunsen burner, or other equipment
- Built in light ensures optimum visibility
- Light is controlled using an easily accessible on/off button
- Air flow is controlled using simple controls
- Intuitive lighting on front panel displays light and airflow status at a glance
- Hinged front window
- Windows on all four sides make the unit ideal for demonstrations
- Lockable castors fitted on base
Richmond Scientific stock a wide range of used lab equipment, including second hand fume cupboards. Kit out a new laboratory at a fraction of the cost of buying new.