This Ametek Brookfield Cap 2000+L Cone & Plate Viscometer is a variable speed 5-1000 rpm instrument ideal for R&D as well as more detailed QC testing. Comes with two cone spindles.
The CAP 2000+ Series Viscometers are medium to high shear rate instruments with Cone Plate geometry and integrated temperature control of the test sample material. Viscosity measurement ranges depend upon the cone spindle and the rotational speed (shear rate). Viscosity is selectively displayed in units of either centipoise (cP), poise (P) or milliPascal seconds (mPa•s) or Pascal seconds (Pa•s). The Brookfield Cap 2000+L Viscometer has adjustable temperature control between 5°C and 75°C.
- Easy-to-Use Control Handle for accurate automatic cone positioning.
- Designed to handle repetitive testing in production environments for both easy setup and cleaning.
- Small sample size, less than 1ml.
- Keypad for direct input of test parameters.
- Two cone spindles, easy to remove for cleaning.
- Four line display, consequently allows simultaneous viewing of all test parameters.
- Automatic cone gap positioning.
- Built in peltier plate for temperature control of the sample.
Key pad functions:
- NUMERIC 0 – 9: These keys are used for data entry
- ENTER: This key accepts entered data.
- STOP / ESCAPE: Stops cone spindle rotation at any time. Exits data entry field.
- DELETE: This key clears entered values for input selections.
- PRINT: This key sends data to the parallel printer.
- RUN: This key starts spindle rotation.
- RUN TIME: This key selects time entry mode (time of spindle rotation).
- HOLD TIME: This key selects time entry mode (wait time before spindle rotates).
- SPINDLE: This key selects the cone spindle entry mode.
- TEMP: This key selects the temperature entry mode.