The Air Science Purair Basic ductless fume hood is designed for use in research laboratories, educational facilities, and forensic laboratories throughout the world and are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. The P5-36-XT is ideal for use in laboratory environments with limited space or where only small volumes of harmful substances are handled. It is designed to filter out chemicals fumes and recycle air directly back to the laboratory with an added HEPA filter. Hence, it is more convenient, more mobile and saves more energy compared to ducted systems.
Using advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods for a broad range of applications. The P5-36-XT isolates and traps chemical vapours to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment. Meanwhile, the ductless fume hood is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Also, set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward because the user manual is delivered with the fume hood.
Features of the Air Science Purair Basic Ductless Fume Hood:
- High efficiency EC blower.
- Energy saving LED lighting.
- Protects the operator from fume and (with added HEPA/ULPA filter) particle hazards.
- Filter blockage alarm.
- Low airflow alarm.
- High operator protection to fume and particle hazards with Multiplex Filtration System.
- Steel support frame and 360-degree visibility.
- Unique filter clamping design eliminating bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- Easy to install: no ducting required.
- Pass through ports for electrical cords/cables.