Agilent Infinity 1260 Fluorescence Detector G1321B Spectra
This HPLC module, the Agilent Infinity 1260 fluorescence detector, is designed for the highest optical performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance.
- Rotating gratings for multi-signal and online spectral data acquisition without loss in sensitivity.
- Lowest limits of detection with a Raman S/N > 3000 (using dark signal noise reference).
- Spectra and quantitative data from a single run.
- View online spectra without interrupting the chromatographic run.
- Simplified optical design for optimized baseline stability.
- Up to 100 % resolution gain in fast LC using a 145 Hz data acquisition rate.
- Long-life xenon lamp for highest sensitivity. The long-life (> 4000 hours) flash lamp, lamp reference system and efficient light collection ensure constant lamp energy for maximum excitation of fluorophores.
- Easy front access enables fast inspection or exchange of the flow cell.
- Automatic recognition of all flow cell cartridges provides documentation of instrument parameters and helps to comply with GLP.
- Extensive diagnostics, error detection and display with Instant Pilot controller and Agilent Lab Advisor software.