The 6890N GC is suitable for a wide range of applications – providing a quality chromatography solution in research, quality control and chemical analysis. Quick and precise temperature control in the oven ensures optimal peak shape and separation. Can be used with a range of suitable detectors, including MSD, FID, TCD, micro-ECD, NPD and FPD.
Features of the 6890N:
- Integrated autosampler for complete automation of sample injection
- Atmospheric pressure and temperature compensation ensures results remain constant regardless of the ambient environment.
- Dual channel design supports two inlets and two detectors, if required.
- Column oven operating temperature from +4 °C above ambient to 450 °C, with ramp steps of 1 °C
- Supports up to six positive or negative oven ramps, with up to seven plateau stages
- Up to 120 °C / min ramp rate (up to 115 °C. Reduced at higher temperatures)
- Supports up to three pressure/flow ramps, with adjustments in increments of 0.01 psi
- Split / splitless injectors, with full control over split ratio, up to 7500:1. Pressure pulsed splitless is easily accessible
- Gas saver mode
- Complete technical specifications available in the datasheet below