A&D GX-32K Digital Scale
The GX-32K is a compact & portable laboratory precision scale with multiple weighing units.
This item is a display model, received directly from A&D – it has not seen previous laboratory use.
- Large vacuum fluorescent display (VFD), easy to read.
- Dust-tight and protected against water jets, allows washing with water.
- Built-in calibration weight allows easy calibration, adjustment and maintenance of the balance.
- Automatic self calibration of the GX-K series, using the internal mass, adapting to changes in temperature.
- Automatic self-check function to check itself by one key operation.
- The response speed of the GX-K series, adapting to drafts and vibration after self-checking the balance.
- High response speed.
- Data memory function stores weighing data, calibration data or unit mass in the counting mode. It can also store tare values or upper and lower limit values for the comparator function. Interval memory mode is provided to store the weighing data periodically.
- Good laboratory practice (GLP) data can be output using the standard RS-232C serial interface.
- GX-K series has a built-in clock and calendar that can add the time and date to the output data.
- Comparator Indicators, displaying the comparison results, H I, OK or LO.
- Capacity Indicator, displaying the weight value in percentage relative to the weighing capacity.
- Hold function, provided for weighing a moving object such as an animal.
- Multiple weighing units with most of the common units used around the world.
- Density mode, for calculating the density of a solid.
- Accumulation function, adding the weight values and outputting the sum.